The 2022 Midyear Report.
The past year has proven to be a volatile one globally.
Inflation has soared and interest rates have risen. The stock market’s exponential years-long surge cooled. Much of this was due to increased demand and an ongoing supply chain issue related to Covid-19 in China. Another factor of course is the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis. These factors have culminated in economic uncertainty for investors.
These factors have affected the hottest of real estate markets and you are probably wondering what that has meant here in Nicaragua.
In this video, I break down how transactions have played out in the first half of 2022 vs 2021.
And you may be surprised at what I have to share with you.
Here are a few takeaways from our report:
- 33% less transactions vs 2021 so far.
- Price of homes sold increased by 64%.
- Price per square foot of homes sold increased by 8%.
- There is a lack and reduction of built products in the $100k-$350k range.
- Over 60% of transactions were for raw land and lots.
There is a lot more valuable information in the video.